Wednesday, 7 March 2012

The ROCK BALL

A few weeks ago I took part in a charity fashion show for the annual Rock Ball to raise money and awareness for Crohn’s and Colitis UK.
I was working for Sophie Anderson who was showcasing the much loved celebrity swim and beach wear by Melissa Odabash.


It was a gorgeous winter’s day as I walked through the grounds of London’s prestigious Hurlingham Club.
Security quickly told me off for using my phone but I managed to get a few snaps of the gardens where one (for a hefty price tag) can enjoy a leisurely afternoon of golf and tennis.

  

After meeting fellow BMA model Danni Menzies, we giggled our way through copious amounts of 'Pussy' before getting spray tans that left all the girls topless for quite some time.
This drew quite a lot of attention from the male staff that seemed to find numerous reasons to come back stage throughout the day.
Danni particularly enjoyed the reactions of the gardeners outside as she strutted around practically naked (she had on a beige thong).
  
 


We tanned, had our makeup, nails, toes and hair done before we were finally ready to strut down the catwalk.
Although we had only one rehearsal a few hours before, the show was a massive success. There was one moment where I didn’t think I would make it out in my third outfit, but with five people helping me change, we pulled through.







 


After the show we were finally ready to enjoy ourselves properly.
Lucky for us the Rock ball brought live music from chart topping British band – The Feeling and ex spice girls singer – Melanie C.
We then partied with a star studded crowd including Sophie Ellis-Bexter, Brendan Cole, Amber Le Bon, Elen Rivas, Nicky Clarke and Rick Parfit Snr.








 
Make sure you try and get on the guest list for next year!!!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...