Thursday, 5 April 2012

Monaco Nostalgia

I'm not sure if it's the Australian in me or not but does anyone else feel hard done by the weather of late?
Apparently it flirted with you all last week whilst I was away only to crush any hopes with a couple of rather freezing days this week. 
All I can do now is reminisce to my rather fantastic girly holiday in Monaco and Cannes last year and pray that tanning times will resume shortly. 




























Anyone going anywhere exciting for the Easter weekend? 
(take me please!)




7 comments:

  1. This looks mental!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful!

    I'm heading off on Sunday to Chamonix for some end of season skiing - you can see all the fun on ThankFifi! Thanks for your comments.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I went to Chamonix in December. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the place! X

      Delete
  3. Looks AMAZING!
    Thanks for sharing

    Xoxo Lil
    http://www.studsandsapphires.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you stay it looks soooo nice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Meridien. It was gorgeous. We had our own private beach. Though for the prices on our room you think they could have been a little nicer. Ces't la vie. The French eh!!

      Delete
  5. Hi!
    I'm a new reader of your blog!Amazing!!

    I go every summer in Montecarlo..if you'll go this summer tell me!
    Once I was also at the Meridien, wonderful hotel!

    I follow your blog, follow back mine if you like it!

    XOXO

    Cami

    www.paillettesandchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...