Thursday, 17 May 2012

Tis the season to be... MARRIED!

With summer just around the corner, love and wedding bells are in the air!
I’m sure at least one of you has already received a wedding invite and now has the perfect dress hanging delicately in your wardrobe just waiting to be shown off.
Or there are others waiting with bated breath to say ‘I do’ and make the ultimate promise.
Sadly I’ve yet to attend a wedding but I have a small insight into what mine could one day look like...
I managed to sneak some photos from a bridal job I did for designer Jesus Peiro.
Here I am in more wedding dresses than I will ever need (hopefully). 

















 


Anyone have any exciting weddings coming up or memorable ones they wish to share?

10 comments:

  1. Dresses look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao!!...che Meraviglia, What a Marvellous Bride...Cheers!!!
    ...I'd like share the Sicilian Burlesque WeddingDresses by Aurè...do You like it?
    Ciao from Sicily

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll make someone very happy one day. just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! I love the first dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janette Peters24 May 2012 at 09:30

    Love the first dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...