Friday, 7 September 2012

Fasion Night Out

Once a year the roads on Bond street close, the shops stay open and the champagne flows as celebrities, bloggers, films crews and fashionistas flood the street to take part in the ever glamorous Fasion Night Out.
I went with the lovely Danni Menzies of Fashion TV. This meant we had a hectic few hours scrambling between each of the designer shops, hastily grabbing interviews and posing for pics whilst casually sipping champagne and searching for the most important thing; goodie bags!


  
Our first stop was Apsinal and after bumping into a the one and only miss Caggie Dunlop we were treated to some lovely gits. 






Our next stop was Tiffany's and oh my we had a glorious time there. 



Sadly I didn't take many pics from the evening out as we spent most of the time filming but suffice to say the whole thing turned into a rather hectic party with us finally regrouping at Mahiki to boogie the rest of the night away. 



Both our dresses were from the lovely people at Fire trap. Make sure you check them out as I'm sure you'll find something to tickle your fancy. 



Did anyone else enjoy the party? Where did you all go? Favourite gift? x

9 comments:

  1. You look great! I wish we had FNO in Luxembourg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you have an incredible number of fascinating things in your city!

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! Thanks for the firetrap link, always a fan of new dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They were indeed. We were very lucky ladies!!!

      Delete
  4. looks like a lot of fun! I'd love to go to the one in London someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will enjoy it immensely. Where are you from?

      Delete
  5. Hi Henrietta,

    This is a bit of a weird post but ... you worked for me on an LA fitness shoot at the beginning of the year, I have since then left but was hoping to use you for a new shoot for my new company, I just couldnt bloody remember which agency you were from!!!

    Hopefully you will read this and be able to get back to me...

    Hope you are well
    Lara
    x

    larasanjar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...